Trampled down death by death
JESUS Christ as the title says, trampled down death by death. Sort of fighting fire with fire. It's something that as a Christian I've accepted. But recently I've come to realize that my position has been more one of hoping rather than true faith. I hope that God's promises are true and that his power is real, but there is still a significant portion of doubt. True faith, something that I've been grappling with and I think I've come around on, is a position of confidence rather than hope. Taking actions that show that I honestly believe that God's promises and power are real and not just hoping they are. I know that I've heard many stories of miracles and even had some experience with the faith behind miracles (though I'm still hoping for that one to happen). Well today in our community here in Charlottesville, I'm seeing something exciting and new. Soon many will see an exciting miracle take place. We will see the dead come back to life here in Charlottesville! I've heard of miracles happening elsewhere in the world even the raising of the dead. On mission trips and in remote places in Africa and such. Friends of friends having amazing experiences. The stories while encouraging in one sense are also frustrating because I don't get to witness them. I want to see miracles. And very soon I will get to witness a pretty awesome one. I'll post up the full story afterwards so you readers can get a detailed account from beginning to end. God is great and his love endures forever. He is more powerful than I ever gave Him credit for. I'm beginning to see it now though and it is awesome. I'm so pumped up!

<< Home