Those pics...
HERE are some pics from Atlantic City. They have a pretty nice boardwalk there that is bordered on one side by casinos and the other by carnival attractions (ring toss, centrifuge rides) One fellow was begging us to play his "win a goldfish" game. It was kind of drizzly and I'm sure he was bored.

The one game I did play was the "get a back massage for ten minutes" game. The great thing about this was that everyone wins! Yay. Don't I look comfy? Matt got one too but seeing as how he's actually trained as a masseur, he found the flaws in their technique (Matt can give a powerful massage).

And a pic from one of the fights. This was a pretty good fight. The fellow on the recieving end of that knee is Ryan McGivern and he ended up winning the fight by decision. Kudos to the Silverbacks for their win.

The one game I did play was the "get a back massage for ten minutes" game. The great thing about this was that everyone wins! Yay. Don't I look comfy? Matt got one too but seeing as how he's actually trained as a masseur, he found the flaws in their technique (Matt can give a powerful massage).

And a pic from one of the fights. This was a pretty good fight. The fellow on the recieving end of that knee is Ryan McGivern and he ended up winning the fight by decision. Kudos to the Silverbacks for their win.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home